Friday, July 30, 2010

"Karthi is not even My Friend" Tamanna shoots back to her link up news..

It will be unethical to ask somebody about their private life. "Are you in Love?" would be the most toughest question to ask . But I am asking this question atleast once a week to someone or the other .Iam a Page 3 Reporter,whenever link up rumor rises I would be asked by my Editor to clear the air about the affairs. Simbu-Nayanthara,Lakshmirai-Dhoni, Vijay-Trisha and now Tamanna-Karthi . when rumors spread about Tamanna ,karthi link up,I was assingned to take Tamanna's interview about her personal affair with karthi..Frankly speaking I feel little embarrassed to talk about this to any celebrity .Tamanna ,being my good friend my job turned out even more difficult .Usually journalist would keep link up question as the final one. To be honest I would clearly tell the concerned person that Iam going to talk about the personal affair. Called up Tamanna,"How are you beta?",tamanna mom picks up the call. After some initial pleasantries told her that I would like to speak to tamanna for an interview regarding her latest link up with karthi." will ask tamanna to call you beta" her Mom replied politely..

The next day."Hi dude?" tamanna on the other end..when asked about the link up, tamanna kept her cool and spoke to me about her very first link up issue.."Being an actress its my duty to clear the rumors" says Tamanna.."The onscreen chemistry in the film paiyaa is the actual reason for these kind of baseless rumors. Iam not in love with karthi ,I could say that karthi is not even my friend. He is just my collegue" states Tamanna clearly

Stars usually deny the rumors,earlier Surya-Jyothika denied their link up rumors but later they got married."They simply say that"we are just friends" in innumerable interviews .But one fine day their marriage will be the breaking news. when comes to link up issue,press may not be right all the time but will be correct most of the time .when asked tamanna about this, "Everyday is not Sunday" she replies.."If somebody does something it doesn't mean that even am going to do the same thing. I can tell you that if I fall in love,I will not deny it,would happily share that good news with my fans. in fact i would be the first person to talk about my relationship." she says

I remember when I spoke to shruthihasan about her relationship with siddharth ,she told me that these kind of link up rumors affect a celebrity's normal routine" I have been answering calls from the morning about this,I dont know why people are so curious about my personal life ,you pls write clearly that am not seeing siddharth"says shruthi..This might be one of the reason why stars deny the link up rumors. when an affair rises , it is the actress who is most affected than the actors. producers hesitate to approach the heroine because she may secretly get married anytime..stars in relationship are usually considered troublesome by the producers and the directors." these kind of link up news are just a disturbance,it will not affect my professional life. Iam answerable only to parents. To mention the positive effect of link up rumor I can say that the next movie that we work together will be a block buster" says Tamanna on a lighter note..

No comments: